Daniel Edwards, the sculptor who gave us statues of a pregnant Brittany, a pure gold yoga Kate and a dead Paris, has been a busy bee. His sculpture titled “String of Babies” is Octomom (Nadya Suleman) with her tentacles embracing her 8 infants. The sculpture is made out of pink rubber.
Pissing in the Media Pool
- sylvia plath: her life in photographs
- Alyssa Bustamante's Jail Address, Some Tweets & Pics
- Michael Jackson's feeling about Madonna:Rabbi Shmuley Boteach Tapes
- Lindsay as Marilyn: Part 2-Out Takes & Behind the Scene Photos
- Coraline: Behind the Scene Photos, Movie stills, Posters & Dolls
- Amanda Knox Myspace Blogs: Unedited